Thursday, October 17, 2019

Either Way...I Win

My daily joke therapy for my friend with cancer is now well into its second month. This responsibility has been a challenge for me. No, its not hard encouraging someone with cancer every morning...its hard to find jokes!!! I have had to search far and wide for material. The good news is I’ve found several amazing sources for some of the worst/best Dad Jokes ever. Some are so stunningly bad, they boggle the mind:

My daughter wants to drop out of college to become a midwife.

She thinks it’s time to...cut the cord.

My wife bought me some soy sauce to ease my depression.

Kikkoman when he’s down, she said.

I ran into my very short friend, Peter, down at the pub. He started telling hilarious stories about the flatbread factory where he works.

I love the pitta patter of tiny Pete.

Now, when my friend reads jokes like these at six o’clock in the morning, she has a decision to make. She can A. Roll her eyes, B. Laugh, C. Question my sanity, or D. All of the above. In addition, she can realize that no matter what the day may bring, it couldn’t possibly be any worse than Doug’s jokes. Either way...I win.


No comments:

Post a Comment