Friday, April 21, 2023

Some Days are Better Than Others

Yesterday I drove down to Pawley’s Island to have an annual review with some clients. They live in Murrells Inlet and we hadn’t had an in person face to face review since before Covid. They happen to have a place on Pawley’s Island which they insisted that I use if I wanted to stay the night. In appreciation for their generosity I took them to dinner last night at a place called The Hot Fish Club. Pro Tip: Best. Shrimp and Grits. Ever.

So, today I wake up in this beautiful house with an entire day ahead of me with absolutely nothing on the schedule. It is 72 degrees and sunny, I have just had a marvelous cup of coffee, and golf clubs are in the back of my car. After breakfast I plan on pleading with the proprietors of Litchfield CC to accommodate a single golfer for his first full round of golf since August of 2022 in Maine. Later, I might walk on the beach for a while then do some writing. At the crack of dawn tomorrow, I’ll head home. I already miss Pam.




Some days are better than others.




1 comment: