Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Now THAT’S Funny

Ok…so that clean bill of health I got last Friday has turned out to be not quite as clean as advertised. Its nothing terrible but I got another call from the cardiologist about something they saw when I was wearing the heart monitor that they need to address by sending me to a electrophysiologist, and putting me on a new medicine. When I got the news I was naturally bummed since I went from clean bill of health to here we go again so fast I got whiplash. When I told Pam about it she sprang into action likes she always does by pointing out all the positives of the situation. By the time she was finished she had convinced me that I was probably the luckiest man alive for getting to meet an actual, honest to God electrophysiologist!! Then yesterday she sends me this text:


Here’s a tip for all of you single people out there. If you’re looking for someone to marry, find somebody who is relentlessly positive, someone who will not abide self pity. But above all, someone with a wicked sense of comic timing!


No comments:

Post a Comment