Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Two Pictures

Both my friend and I are dealing with lots of stress associated with our chosen profession. Obviously it has been harder for her, with all of the physical challenges she faces, but its been no bed of roses for me either. Sleep has become a rare commodity. So, I came up with an idea during our text conversation this morning. I asked her to go through all of her pictures and pick out one or two that make her the happiest, the ones that make her heart smile the brightest. I would do the same. Then we would share them with each other. During the day today, whenever pressure starts to build, we will have these photographs handy. They will serve to remind us of what is real and what is essential amidst all the mayhem. 

She sent me these two pictures:



I sent her these two:



What are your two pictures?









No comments:

Post a Comment