Friday, February 16, 2024

My Ridiculous Wife

Ok, so on Valentine’s Day I decided to get Pam one of her favorite Frappuccinos from Starbucks. To make it just a bit better I bought her a special Valentine’s Day coozie with red and pink hearts all over it. I took it over to her school and asked the front desk people to deliver it to her since I can no longer take it to her myself on account of the fact that we live in a country where maniacs with guns sometimes decide to shoot up random elementary schools. (Grrrr). Anyhow, maybe ten minutes later she sent me this picture…


I have had the pleasure of her company for over 40 years and sometimes I still can’t believe it. She is beautiful inside and out, the loveliest woman I know. I mean…just look at her. While she took this picture she was surrounded by 5 unruly kindergarteners and still managed to look this good. Ridiculous.


No comments:

Post a Comment