Sunday, July 24, 2022

Lucy vs. Loons

So…I did a thing that Mom and Dad were not happy about yesterday. I think they overreact way too hekkin much. Here’s what happen. You tell me if I wrong or they wrong.

It was nice day and I was chill on dock by myselfs…



Then, Mom comes down to say hey. I walk to front of dock and begin major sniff of wind. All of sudden a big floating bird ploops up right in front of me…ploop! These guys everywhere and they make crazy noises. But I never sees one so close before. Since I am a very good girl, I decides to make frens with birds that ploop up out of nowhere. I dive in the lake and swim to the big birds when I notice that there are two more birds now…a mom a dad and a pup. Now I super excited! So many new frens!! But then I hear Mom scream at me. She say, “Lucy, get back here, you no have vest!!” To make matter worse, new frens start screaming loud noises at me, raising out of water flapping huge hekkin wings. But I not afraid…I swim faster! I sure we will be great frens once we take proper smell of each other’s butt. Then I hear Mom scream to Dad for help. He taking napper and springs out of house in stupor saying…”what the heck??” He then jumps in kayak and start yelling at Lucy too…like everyone in world it seem! Soon he is along side me keeping me from my new frens…which I must say not seem very frenly. They squawk like fluffin crazy birds, make huge splashes in water. They drama birds.

Anyways, I make it back to dock and Mom give me talkin’ to about how ploop-up birds are not my friends.


Still…I keep sharp eye out.

No worries…I loves it here!!



Mom and Dad worries about me too much, I thinks.


No comments:

Post a Comment