Saturday, August 13, 2022

A Full Schedule

Today is Saturday. I have to be reminded. Sometimes the lake reminds me. There is more boat activity on Saturday and Sunday. This weekend Pam and I have many choices facing us. For instance, today we have to decide whether or not to take in the 20th annual Blueberry Wing Ding in Lincolnville. I mean, can we really afford to miss that…again?


Then tomorrow there’s the free jazz concert in Rockport…



Here’s what the advertisement says: 


I’m thinking that we miss that at our own peril!

What follows would be considered by most as a miscellaneous concern at best, but its the sort of thing that once it lands in your head its difficult to dislodge. each morning when I make my coffee I am confronted with this image…



…and each morning I think…Darth Vader. Am I right? Or am I just crazy?



2 comments:

  1. You are right. Never noticed that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many visits to LL have you made and not noticed Luke's father?

    ReplyDelete