Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Happy Birthday

Today is my daughter’s birthday. I will not extol her many virtues again here. Some people grow weary of such Facebragging on my part with regards to my children, and I have great sympathy for that reaction, but at the end of the day I couldn’t possibly care less about anyone’s feeling who would begrudge a dad the joy of bragging about his children. Nevertheless, there will be no listing of accomplishments here, no heart warming vignettes, only a declaration that on this day in 1987, the world became a far better place when she entered it, perfect and pink with her ten fingers and ten toes (I was frantically counting), transforming her parents’ lives forever. She has been transforming lives ever since.

Happy Birthday, Kato.

No comments:

Post a Comment