Friday, May 7, 2021

Best Bad Dad Jokes Ever?

It’s Friday, people. We have made it through another week. What better way to celebrate and kick off the weekend than a collection of some of the absolute worst Dad Jokes ever assembled in this space?

The wife left me because I have a fetish for touching pasta

Now I’m feeling cannelloni...


I finally got over my addiction to chocolate, marshmallows and nuts.

I’m not gonna lie, it was a rocky road...


What do you call Batman that skips church?

Christian Bale.....


My local barber was arrested for dealing drugs in my neighborhood.

I've gone to him for 5 years and I never knew he was a barber.

And now, as a bonus for all of my teacher friends out there, especially my daughter Kaitlin, who labors day after day filling young skulls full of mush with English grammar...

My wife: You need to do more chores around the house.

Me: Can we change the subject?

My wife: Okay. More chores around the house need to be done by you.


What’s the difference between a cat and a comma?

A cat has claws at the end of its paws, and a comma’s a pause at the end of a clause.




No comments:

Post a Comment