Friday, March 29, 2019

#LIFEGOALS

First quarter, 2019 ends today. For me its been great. I hit every marker I had laid down for myself...

- Exceeded my income goal
- Planned and executed 39 client reviews
- Lost 11 pounds
- Purchased and implemented pricey new client data system without losing me mind
- Finished my novel
- Completed fifth consecutive No-Vomit quarter 
- Noticed no significant new deterioration of mental acuity 
- Severely curtailed consumption of Drudge Report and other news aggregators
- Made it through entire quarter without getting fired from Hope Mentor Program
- Experienced advancement of Wednesday night cooking skills
- Only forced into two groveling apologies for losing temper with incompetent bureaucrats 
- Finally shamed readers into clicking enough ads to make The Temptest mildly profitable

Flush from these successes, I have come up with a new list of priorities for quarter number two...

- Survive Dunnevant family yard sale
- Do not gain back 11 pounds
- Attend no funerals
- Make the trip up to catch a Nationals game
- Give away all proceeds from newly profitable Tempest
- Make measurable progress in getting Saving Jack published
- Set all time adult mark with sixth consecutive No-Vomit quarter
- Attempt at least a 20%, 15%,....10% reduction in snarky comments

Well, there you have it, my Life Goals, for the second quarter of 2019. Who says I’m not capable of deep self reflection??


No comments:

Post a Comment