Thursday, April 4, 2024

My 66th Birthday Recap

What did I do for my birthday?

6:00 am workout featuring my usual regime of push-ups, sit-ups, curls etc etc

7:00 am 8 mile stationary bike course in 30:00 flat

9:00 am breakfast at Cracker Barrel featuring country ham, fried eggs and sourdough toast

10:30 am exploratory visit to Trinity Renovations where we took the first tentative steps on a bathroom and kitchen remodel journey, the second step of which will be them coming over here today to measure, then us returning there on Saturday for a quote. Yikes!

2:00 pm Pam gifted me a 50 minute session at a place called Stretch Lab. Loved, loved, LOVED it.

3:00 pm did some writing

6:15 pm met the siblings at Firebirds for dinner. I had steak, au gratin potatoes, a BLT salad and a couple of beers. I also got this very cool gift…



believe me, we could do worse.

9:00 pm started watching a new show called Alice & Jack on PBS.

10:30 pm got to sleep over with my beautiful and beguiling wife.

I win at life.


No comments:

Post a Comment