Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Theft and “sibling’s day”


I am at hour 48 of an annoying headache. Haven’t had one like this in a very long time. So, what do I do? On the way back from the Cafe I pulled my car slightly off of Pump Road in a dangerous spot and stole these wisteria blossoms off a huge tree from some random person’s yard, brought them home, stuffed them in a vase and presented them to Pam because I love her and it took my mind off my pounding headache for ten minutes.

Then I opened Facebook and saw that my sister had posted a picture because of something called “Sibling’s Day”


Although this Sibling’s Day nonsense is most likely a plot hatched between the big shots at the greeting card company and the big shots in the Florists Industry, I couldn’t help but stop and stare at her picture. That’s the Dunnevant brood that I grew up with from oldest to youngest from right to left. Looking at them I am overcome with gratitude for being so lucky, so divinely blessed to have these people in my life. All three of them have my back. Always…always. There’s a lot of humor, music, love, and brain power in this photograph.

My head is still pounding, but all is well.




No comments:

Post a Comment