Saturday, January 27, 2024

I Love My Church


My church has been reading through the book of Proverbs all month and hearing sermons about wisdom. Our pastors have asked members over the age of 70 to share some of the wisdom they have acquired over the years. When I was working in the Cafe yesterday I noticed that they had started to display some of the submissions. Many of them were anonymous, but others had first names only at the bottom. Two of them caught my eye…



Retiring to something instead of from something is some of the best advice I’ve ever heard. I have witnessed the retirement of over 100 of my clients over the years and have found this idea to be definitively true. Those who have a planned Second Act thrive. Thanks, Keith.


Becoming a better listener has been a goal of mine for most of my life. It doesn’t come natural to me. It has taken some work and lots of practice. But I have gotten better at it over time to my great benefit. Thanks, Susan.

I love my church.



No comments:

Post a Comment