Friday, March 11, 2022

You’re Welcome

https://www.reddit.com/r/MadeMeSmile/comments/tavs0v/these_dogs_running_to_the_play_yard_wait_for_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Yesterday morning, my daughter-in-law sent me the above link. I had just spent twenty minutes combing over the depressing news from Ukraine and had settled in to a predictable funk over man’s inhumanity to man, when I noticed it on my phone. It is not an exaggeration to say that it totally saved my day. I attach it here in the hopes that some of you will watch at and have your day redeemed as well.

I am convinced now more than ever that dogs are God’s intentional gift to all humankind. He knew how hard life would be. He understood full well how overwhelming it can be some days. So, he made dogs and offered them to us free of charge so we could watch them and learn how to live well. 

When I arrived at the office, the mood was anxious, as it has been ever since the Russian invasion of Ukraine. I immediately went to work playing this video for everyone. It transformed the place in an instant. Everyone was laughing and smiling. One viewing wasn’t enough. Everyone wanted to see it again. I think you will too. The spaniel who takes the tumble towards the end is so positively perfect, words fail me. 

You’re welcome and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment