Friday, January 15, 2021

Coping With 2021

What do you do when you’ve had maybe the most disturbing, disappointing week of business in at least ten years? How do you deal with that creeping feeling that the world is falling apart and there isn’t a single thing you can do to stop it? What next, when you’ve come to the conclusion that people are in the process of losing their minds? How do you cope with the knowledge that all of this has happened in a mere 15 days of the new year??

DAD JOKES. You go out there and dig deep for the worst, most pitiful ones you can find, collect them, then share them here on The Tempest. At least that’s what I do.

- Why did the couple buy stale bread on their wedding day?
Because they wanted to grow mold together...

- Did you hear about the dad who burnt the Hawaiian pizza?
He should have put it on aloha temperature...

-How did the carpenter find her spouse?
She used a stud finder...

- If you want a job in the lotion industry, the best advice I can give you is...
Apply daily...

-I got you a refrigerator for your birthday.
Can’t wait to see your face light up when you open it...

-I bought a dictionary only to get home and discover that all the pages are blank.
I have no words to describe how angry I am...

-I used to date a girl named Ruth. Whenever I was with her, she made me a better person. Then she dumped me.
Now I’m ruthless...

-Why was the superhero the one to flush the toilet?
Because it was his duty...

-What’s the easiest way to remember your wife’s birthday?
Forget it once...

-Kids: Dad, we want to see the new Pirate movie!!
Dad: No way.
Kids: Why not??!!
Dad: Because its rated Arrrrgh!!

-The Surgeon General has determined that listening to too much Queen is bad for your health.
Probably because of the high Mercury content...


No comments:

Post a Comment