Thursday, March 14, 2024

My Author Website

My Author Website is officially LIVE!!! 

When I was told that I needed an Author Website and then told how much it would cost to produce one I was floored. That’s when Pam said something along the lines of, “That’s ridiculous! I can make you a website.” Her confidence sprang from the fact that she is an absolute marvel at the graphic arts side of computing and had done many similar creative projects before. She had no idea how difficult this endeavor would be. She practically had to teach herself the entire process, since the available software was bulky and the very opposite of intuitive. She has spent many late nights fighting through this thing, and along the way was given some major help from my son Patrick. But last night she finished and this morning it went live.


Give the site a visit and let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic, love it...
    CONGRATULATIONS!💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great congratulations cuz so proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do. Can Pam show us how to access the site?😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click this…. https://doug-thetempest.blogspot.com/2017/

      Delete