Thursday, May 5, 2022

Pre-Dawn Dad Jokes

Sometimes when you wake up at 4:22 in the morning, open your iPad and see your country ripping itself apart over yet another contentious social issue it makes you want to write a long impassioned plea for clarity and understanding, hoping to build consensus and foster accommodation and compromise between your countrymen. This is not one of those times.

My friend tried to annoy me with bird puns when I realized…toucan play that game.


What’s the world’s best invention? Window blinds—without them it would be curtains for everyone.


Teacher: How much room is needed for fifteen grams of fungi to grow?
Student: As mushroom as possible.


Teacher: What did the completion of the $3 billion Palace of Versailles make King Louis XIV?
Student: Baroque.


A woman got on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says, “Why, that’s the ugliest baby I’ve ever seen!” The stunned woman went to the back of the bus fuming. She turns to the man sitting next to her and says, “I can’t believe it! That bus driver just insulted me!” The man replied, “You go right back up there and tell him off—go ahead, I’ll hold your dog for you.”


A defense attorney was speaking to his client, who was accused of murder. The attorney says, “I have some good news and some bad news.” “What’s the bad news?” Asked the accused. “The bad news is, your fingerprints are all over the crime scene, and the DNA tests prove you did it.” “What’s the good news?” “Well, your cholesterol is 130.”


One morning at a bank, a robber pulled out a gun, pointed it at the teller and says, “Give me your money or you’re…geography!!” The confused teller asks, “Did you mean to say, ‘or you’re history’?” The robber replied, “Don’t change the subject!”


A women was sitting at the funeral of her recently deceased husband. A man leaned toward her and asked, “Do you mind if I say a word?”
The woman replied, “No, go right ahead.”
The man then stands up and clears his throat and says, “PLETHORA.” Then sits back down.
“Thanks,” the woman says. “that means a lot.”


Professor Kirke: What are you doing in that wardrobe?
Lucy: Narnia business.


Florence: I was so unpopular in school that they used to call me “Batteries”.
Larry: What was that?
Florence: Because I was never included…


A thief comes upon a well dressed man, jabs a pistol in his ribs and says, “Give me your money!”
The gentlemen says, “You can’t do this,. I’m a United States Congressman!”
The thief says, “Well, in that case, give me my money.”


Teacher: Did you copy this essay about the Black Death off of the internet?
Student: Yes. I’m sorry. I am a bubonic plague-a-rist….


My ex-wife still misses me…
But her aim is getting better.


Congressman: I think I’m going to try the charm offensive
Constituent: Well,. I think you’re already halfway there.

No comments:

Post a Comment