Monday, October 11, 2021

Giving the (Two) People What They Want

Pam and I are taking a drive today to look at a lake house. It has lots of potential but also has several drawbacks, but we are going to take a look anyway. Even if it ends up being nothing, at least we can enjoy looking at the leaves on the way. I’ve been watching this particular house for months on Redfin, as the price has dropped little by little. It is now comfortably within our price range. Of course, I’m suspicious as to why the price has fallen, and I have questions about the lake that this house sits on, but the place is absolutely gorgeous. We shall see.

Meanwhile, it has occurred to me that I have not published any Dad Jokes in a very long time. So, to calm the outcry from scores of readers…well, many readers…ok, TWO readers, here are a few.

My latest book is about all the things I need to do.

It’s an oughtobiography…


How can you tell if an ant is a boy or a girl?

You put them in water. If it sinks, its a girl ant. If it floats….


Luke Skywalker asked Obi Wan Kenobi if he stood a chance against Darth Vader.

Obi Wan said…

“Maybe Yoda, Maybe ya don’t…”


Marijuana and cold coffee is my favorite breakfast combo.

Which might explain why…

Ice mocha lotta weed.


Where do cow farts come from?

The dairy air….

No comments:

Post a Comment