Thursday, September 30, 2021

Slaying it Over Here…

Since this will be my last day in the Old Dominion for a while, I thought I would leave you guys a supply of cringe-worthy Dad Jokes to read while I’m away…


My dad was a Communist.

Whenever he told a joke, everybody got it.
Also, our family was starving…
But his jokes always hit the Marx.
They came atcha from all Engles.
You could always see the punch line coming since there were red flags everywhere.
Still, I would laugh Mao ass off.


A string walks into a bar. Bartender says, “We don’t serve strings here.” The string walks outside, ties himself into a knot, messes up his hair, and walks back into the bar. Bartender says, “Hey, aren’t you the string I just kicked out?” The string says…

“I’m a frayed knot…”


I refused to believe that my dad was stealing from his job as a road worker…

But when I got home all the signs were there.


Some guy just told me he was going to smack me with the neck of his guitar. 

I said, “Is that a fret?”


I asked my brother why he still worked as a mailman for such a low salary.

He said, “It’s not about the money, it’s about sending a message…”


I started up a new business. It was a dating site for chickens. But I had to close it down because…

I was having trouble making hens meet.





No comments:

Post a Comment