Saturday, September 29, 2018

Today’s Agenda

We have had two uncomfortable weather days in a row, resulting in lots of exploring. While, there’s nothing wrong with exploring, since we’ve actually seen some cool stuff and had fun, I don’t like being away from the lake all that much. Today and tomorrow are supposed to be bright and sunny, with today being the warmer of the two...upper 60’s. I intend to take full advantage. My activities will include but not be limited to the following:

Going for a run.
Continuing my assault on the bass population of Quantabacook.
Going for a swim...for the first time ever with an air temperature in the 60’s.
Kayaking to the north end of the lake...5 mile round trip.
Reading on the dock.
Taking an afternoon snoozle.
Eating a Whoopie Pie.
Having a bowl of Riverducks ice cream.

I will do all of this while trying desperately to ignore the fact that we have now entered our third and last week here.

No comments:

Post a Comment