Sunday, July 16, 2017

Best Pictures of the Week

My favorite pictures from Dunnevant Beach Week, 2017.

My crew, featuring the leaning tower of Manchester.



Look Jon, I know it's not as easy as checkers, but eventually you'll get the hang of it!



Time for some Putt Putt after a day of doing nothing on the beach.




My wife, thrilled that she spent so much time and effort curling her hair.


                                  

Some idiot brought this monstrosity of a puzzle to the beach for mere mortals to assemble.




Mere mortals gave it their all. 




Patrick, playing Taps on his cellphone at the moment of capitulation.




That moment when it's discovered that the Scotcheroos are all gone.




Ron, before his morning coffee.



Paula: I only watch British television, and hymns are better than choruses 

Pam: I'm not cooking hamburgers and hotdogs again if they pay me a million dollars. 





Two things I never get tired of...Mommy holding me, and being the cutest!

No comments:

Post a Comment