Things to do today, August 17, 2016
1. Make "shave" decision
2. Iron thinnest shirt in closet...curse the fact that nobody makes business shorts.
3. Liberally apply baby powder all over despite the fact that I hate baby powder.
4. To guard against dehydration, drink copious amounts of water.
5. Try to break yesterday's record of 16 trips to the bathroom.
6. Encourage ladies in the office to bring blankets if they don't like the thermostat set at 69.
7. Spend an hour staring at my weather widget showing the 75 and sunny forecast for Camden.
8. Shame myself for my weakness by looking at pictures of Teddy Roosevelt wearing a wool suit, signing a treaty in an unairconditioned train car in Panama....in freaking August!!!
9. Suffer raging bouts of guilt when Lucy comes up to me, frisbee in her mouth, begging me to go outside.