1. At least our new President won't spend half her time on the golf course.
2. Having chosen Tim Kaine as her running mate, the nation will be spared the humiliation of watching Hillary throw out the first pitch at the World Series.
3. All of us who disagree with the President's policies will no longer be called "racists." Sexist has a less sinister ring to it.
4. Feminists will no longer be able to harangue us with the charge that we live in a country led by a fascist, patriarchal government.
5. Hillary isn't cool enough to be asked to appear on late night talk shows, saving all of us that perpetual annoyance.
6. Can you imagine how perfectly horrifying the inside of the White House would have looked at Christmas under the Trump Administration? The giant, black lighted velvet manger scene alone might have permanently scarred us.
7. Once Hillary becomes President, money will finally become available for other private charities and foundations once The Clinton Foundation is taken off the market.