Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Favorite Photographs From Maine

I have complied my favorite pictures from Maine. It was difficult to sort through the hundreds of them taken while we were there, but these are the best...


When you tell people that the lakes in Maine are clear...this is what you're talking about.


How much is this memory worth?


A full moon rising over the lake at nightfall.


Just me and the ducks...




The view from Mt. Battie. That's the gorgeous town of Camden and Camden Harbor.


Patrick and Sarah kayaking on Hobbs Pond.




The whole gang after an Eco-cruise of Penobscot bay where we saw scenes like this...


And this...




Perhaps the most beautiful small town library in the country...


Made even more beautiful with these people standing in front of it.


A two minute drive from Camden and a mere twenty minutes from Hobbs Pond...the Atlantic Ocean.


Meanwhile, back at the lake, I couldn't possibly fish without Lucy...


I had just jumped into the lake and there was Lucy getting more air than I did, coming in after me.


My kids, enjoying River Ducks ice cream. What could I do? They had been good that day!


My two best girls on the float...


Perfect shot of Lucy. What in the world was she thinking, looking at such a place for the first time?





















No comments:

Post a Comment